Friday, July 22, 2011

Swimming Again

We are back in the pool. Have been for about a month. Go figure it takes me that long to get photos off my camera, prep them and then actually take a few minutes to post them on your blog. I guess my iphone photos make it up faster than that.

This year I was so excited to get in the pool. I was a bit nervous on a few counts. Would you like the water? and What would I do with my newborn son while we were swimming.

Well both of my worries were silly. This year you LOVE the water. Even requesting night swims after school. Ash has been a terrific sleeper and will just relax in his stroller while we play.

It took about a week and then you were peddling around the pool yourself with your floaty on. Now you want to take it off and take your chances. Good timing because your swim classes start next week and they are not very kind. They are serious swim classes. Don't drown swim classes. Daddy is taking you. Thank God because I don't know if i have the heart.

Just happy that we have an easy access pool and you love it. I can have us in there 15 minutes after we get home from school and back in time for us to bbq some chicken outside for dinner. Really enjoying summer this year with you. Such a big boy.










1 comments:

Megan said...

I miss you Miles! Auntie is so proud of you biggest boy!!!!!!!!! Keep up the swimming and the cuteness and save a kiss for me when I see you next :)))