Friday, July 22, 2011

STICKER CHART

You have been having a hard time staying in bed when we say "Good Night" you have also been DYING for a Monster Truck. Boys... go figure. You watch strawberry shortcake movies but want monster trucks. I love it.

So I got some ideas from Auntie Megan and whipped up this cracky looking sticker chart. If you fill it up, Monster Truck Time!

You have been working towards it and the days we don't put stickers on it you notice. I don't think enough though because 2 days before you hit your goal you revolted again. It took another week before you filled it up. (Picture to come) Once Daddy gets home we will have to go get your truck. I hope this makes you stay in bed at night because lately it is really tough on me. I still love you though. Always will.

0 comments: