Friday, July 22, 2011

A lot of photos about nothing

I need to pick up my camera more. Daddy has been using it a ton for work. I haven't been able to use it in a while. Below are some random shots I took as you fell into your iphone "I am obsessed with puzzles" zone.

You are so darn good at those puzzles. It amazes me. I don't have to help much. I love seeing how you pick up the skills.

Notice you have some tattoos on your feet and back. You are very persistant as to where they are placed.

In the same play session, you go to extremes. From iphone technology to the simplicity of the stackable cups. Those have been in the house since you were probably 3 months old and are always a toy that gets played with. You were building "daddy's work" as you stacked up the towers.
















0 comments: