Thursday, August 4, 2011

Your Obsessed with...

Peanut Butter Balls! We made them about a month ago together. This no bake semi-healthy treat is on your list of things you want to eat daily since. We have made a batch a week for a month so I think these guys are keepers.

No bake so perfect in the summer heat and easy for you to help since there is a lot of dumping.

- Oatmeal
- Wheat Germ
- Powdered Milk
- Peanut Butter
- Honey
- mini chocolate chips (just a few to make it feel special)

all mixed together and rolled into balls, these guys stay in the fridge and go directly into your belly multiple times a day. We were out of mini chocolate chips this week so we went with blue sprinkles instead. Wonder how long you will keep this request going.



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello, I am Brazilian, my name is Diego and I am a blogger.
I liked your recipe, very cool, congratulations on the blog.
I became his follower.
Cheers

Diego Elias
http://portifoliogradfisica.blogspot.com/