Monday, August 30, 2010

Tonight

just a note...

Tonight before bed you had Muno kiss everyone. Plex, Brobee, Dee Tee and Turtle, Jessie and Woody. Brushing our teeth tonight we talked about the visit this weekend from My parents. I told you they were sleeping in the room next to yours. You looked at me and took a second. In order you named and signed 'happy' over an overt "HAPPY Papa" "HAPPY Maga" "Happy Dee Tee" "Happy Mama" "Happy Daddy" "Happy Me" I was giggling and smiling from ear to ear.

We read a few books before bed. As I put you down you asked for a few more kisses. You actually grabbed my face and planted a big on me. So sweet. You then turned over on your tummy and started to make "ahhhh shewww" noises pretending to snore. I giggled some more and closed the door.

Good Night my love. Sweet dreams.

0 comments: