Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Summer!

Dearest Miles,

This will be our first summer home together. I can't wait. I have been home with you for 6 months and we have our own little routine going. Summer changes these things.  A lot of classes we take stop for the summer. On top of that the undeniably amazing weather points me in directions. 

I am excited for what the summer holds.  I picked up a new book to help shake up our normal week, Fun Places to go With Kids in Souther California.

So far I have go through this HUGE book and dogeared some of the pages. This Memorial Day Weekend we took the book's advice and actually a few friends and hit up Polliwog and Aiden's Place.  I know people have been telling us to go there. We just hadn't made it yet. The book was a nice little reminder.

Up next, Mother's Beach.

Shots from Aiden's Place... I am finally picking up my GOOD camera again. Iphone watch out. 

Excuse the insane amount of images. I didn't wasn't feeling like posting a slideshow.  But then again, if you read this blog... get over it... this blog IS ABOUT MILES.  So there are bound to be a few shots of him.

0 comments: