Sunday, January 10, 2010

i heart faces - best face forward

Below is my submission to I Heart Faces this week.

They requested that this submission be a recent photo. Great because I am currently really working on building my portfolio and have been shooting a lot more than normal.

This photo was taken on January 9th. Working on my lighting and since this guy is only 9 months old he was the perfect subject because he can't run away from me like Miles. Thanks J!




Be sure to check out all the great entries over at iheartfaces.com




6 comments:

Jan said...

Awwww....so cute!! Looks like this little fellow has a lot to say!!!

Cecily R said...

Now THAT is a face worthy of this contest!!!

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

Ha! That little face made me smile!

Tezzie said...

hee hee...what personality! Love the patterned background, and how the tread of his shoes almost echoes it...

Anonymous said...

What a great shot! He's such a cutie. Love the patterened background too.

Amanda said...

cute!