Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pregnant Brain

People say that during pregnancy you might lose your mind a bit, forget things etc. I proved that point when I had to search all over the house for Coco's bowl of food.

I filled it last night and brought it up from the garage ( so I thought) and the next morning was surprised that I couldn't find it ANYWHERE....

I gave up, fed her in another bowl and figured I would find it later. I get in my car to go work and ...

THE BOWL OF FOOD WAS IN THE BACK SEAT OF THE CAR!

Seriously... not sure how it got there, what I was thinking or how I forgot THAT one! Either way gave me a good laugh.

2 comments:

stephanie said...

ha! that's awesome...you're losin it!!
--steph

Anonymous said...

I love it! Like I told you - it doesn't get any better once he comes, then it is just called baby brain! :)

~robyn